Check out this whale shark!! That's me to the left--behind the scenes!!
We also went to World of Coke. Dad and I sampled so many different Coca-Colas from so many parts of the world!!! We both waddled out sick to our stomachs!!
Before the taste-testing!!
At CNN, I got to pretend to be the weatherman and learned all about green screens!! Did you know if you wear GREEN in front of a green screen you will DISAPPEAR!! ?? I also learned that the same people who run CNN also run one of my favorites--Cartoon Network!! HOLLA!
Another cool thing that happened recently was meeting a real neat kid named Nicholas Vossaler!! He is 12 years old and was recently attacked by a bull shark in Port O'Conner!! He wants to own his very own aquarium store one day!! When my mom and dad heard this, they invited him down to our store and told him when he was all better, he could be MANAGER FOR THE DAY!! He LOVED Fish Gallery!! I mean--what's not to love!! Nicholas was real nice to me! He let me push him around the store in his wheelchair. He had 5 surgeries. So BRAVE!!
Me & my new friend, Nicholas!
He has his own blog, too!! you can follow him here:
The Today Show
Well, I will have lots to say!! My mom and I are new at this thing, so be patient, and look for lots more stuff!! I can't wait to post some videos!!
Well, I will have lots to say!! My mom and I are new at this thing, so be patient, and look for lots more stuff!! I can't wait to post some videos!!

Way to go, Jack! We cannot wait to read more about your adventures!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
The Rawlinsons