Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fabulous First Grade

I'm officially a First Grader!!  I can just feel in my bones--it's gonna be a great year!!  So much responsibility being a First Grader!!  I even have my very own locker!!  I have been on GREEN for the first 2 weeks!!  That's good conduct for those of you who don't know.  Earned my first Friday ICEE of the school year!          
               This is what a good student looks like!

Ms. V is so excited to meet me!!




Let's talk Legos...........I built a fine Lego car without a motor.  It has WINGS!!  And it can fly!! (note from mom--it can't REALLY fly)  I'm sorry to report the other day, I dropped one of my masterpieces--a lego submarine-- in the toilet.  It has lego missiles and shoots and destroys  monsters.  I waited for it to jump out of the toilet, because I built it to be that cool.  But it didn't.  I had to get my mom.  She was totally bummed.  She mumbled several things under her breath but it wasn't real clear.  All I know is, as usual, she SAVED THE DAY!!  After a soak in the Clorox, I was back in business!  Thanks, Mom!


Have a great Labor Day Weekend, Everyone!!  I'm just chill-axing with my peeps here at home!! PEACE OUT!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack, I enjoyed reading the first 3 entries of your blog! I am also happy to hear that you are enjoying school. By the way, I happen to love pancakes, and I live very close to you all! HA! Love, Mrs. Maureen

    ReplyDelete